We are excited to welcome you back to our stores. In accordance to the latest guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health, we have put the following precautionary measures in place at Ten Feet Tall.
- All our employees are instructed to undergo temperature screening twice a day and to stay at home if they have a temperature on or over 37.5 Celsius
- Every employee will be wearing a mask and can choose to wear disposable gloves. They are also instructed to be vigilant in keeping personal hygiene, e.g. washing hands regularly, avoiding touching their face.
- We are cleaning our shops before opening daily to ensure that contact areas are constantly kept clean and disinfected. Measuring gauges, benches and worktops are cleaned between each customer.
We would be grateful if you could help us observe the following protocol for the protection of all our staff, customers and the wider community:
Before visiting our store:
- We are prioritising customers who have booked appointments via our online booking system at tenfeettallshoes.com/bookings. Whilst we are welcoming walk-in customers, please understand there may be a wait as we are limited to 2 children in the store being fitted at one time .
- Children and adults must take temperatures and assess health before leaving home. If anyone’s temperature is 37.8c or above, the family should STAY HOME. If ANY MEMBER of the household (children, parents, helpers, visitors) has any sign of cold/flu symptoms, the family should STAY HOME.
- If any member of the household has travelled outside of Singapore within the last 14 days, or has come into close contact with anyone who has, the family will not be allowed to enter the store.
- Ten Feet Tall encourages customers to have at most one adult to accompany each child during their fitting. Wider family, grandparents, etc. should stay home during this period.
At the store:
- All adults must sign-in using the SafeEntry visitor management system.
- All adults and children must wear a mask.
- As only 2 children can be fitted at any one time, we request the accompanying parent/carer of older children remains outside the shop.
- Please help us ensure a 1m space is maintained between customers and/or staff noting the demarcated areas within the store.
- For shoes, each customer will be given a clean pair of socks to try on their shoes. When removed these will be packed into a sealed bag for washing.
- We are unable to take cash payments during this time and encourage you to use a contactless credit card if possible.
- All receipts will be emailed to you at point of sale.
- Any sales made via an in-shop fitting cannot be returned unless found to be faulty.
- Returns from our online store will be kept aside for 48 hours before being returned to stock for sale.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept any Shoe Bank donations during this time.