Ten Feet Tall will be running an appointment-based July 2021 Back to School Uniform Sale at Brighton College Singapore from Thursday August 19th – Saturday 21st, 10am-4pm. You will also be able to choose to collect any online orders placed during the sale.
To ensure safe-distancing guidelines are followed, please BOOK AN APPOINTMENT via the Ten Feet Tall website here.
Please note that if you are more than 5 minutes late for your scheduled appointment we may have to reschedule you for another time. Parking is at Philips car park and entry to the school is via the new Toa Payoh West Gate. It is approximately a 10-15 minute walk to the ES Hall.
Choose your booking from the following:
- Uniform Fitting Appointment (20 mins per child): If you would like to try on any uniform please book a ‘Fitting Appointment’. This could be to try a whole new set of uniform or just to check the size of a few pieces. You can choose the number of children you require a fitting for and the appropriate time will be allocated for you.
- Blazer-only Fitting (10 mins): If you only need to be fitted for a blazer, please book a 10 minute slot.
- Uniform Purchase-only (no fitting) & Exchange Appointment (10 mins): If you don’t need to try anything on but you want to come and purchase in-person or exchange / refund an item, please book a 10 minute slot.
- Online Order Collection: NO APPOINTMENTS are needed however you will need to include in the notes when (date / morning / afternoon) and the name of the person collecting as we need to provide these details to security or you will not be able to access the school grounds. Please remember to choose ‘Collect during Uniform Sale’ as your preferred method of delivery when you check out. You will need proof of purchase to collect your order (e.g. copy of the email receipt). Safe distancing measures will be in place to ensure we control any queues and crowds accordingly.
The following delivery options are available for Online orders:
- Online Order for collection at School Reception from 10th August.
- Online Order for Home Delivery from 10th August.
Orders containing shoes can only be fulfilled via the Home Delivery option.
In addition, our Holland Village fitting studio will be open for all your school and sports shoe needs. We will also be running an appointment system here during this busy period. Appointments for Shoe Fitting can also be booked via our website here.
Uniform Returns and Exchanges: You can book an appointment to return and exchange items during the sale period (20 mins if you need your child to re-try or 10 mins if you just need to purchase). If you have a request to return or exchange outside these date, please email us to arrange.
After the Start of Term: Ten Feet Tall Online Uniform Shop will be open. You can either select home delivery (for a nominal fee) or delivery to your child's classroom, during term time. Please place your order before 8pm Sundays and Wednesdays. Due to COVID-19 restrictions across the campus, these may only be delivered to your child's classroom the next school day after dispatch. Home delivery orders will be dispatched on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and delivered within 2 working days for a nominal fee.
Please note shoe purchases can only be fulfilled with option 1 - Home delivery.
New Starters: Please email our fitting specialists to arrange a fitting at email@example.com
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact Ten Feet Tall with your order details via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the Brighton College (Singapore) Uniform Policy.
Tel: +65 9459 3499